If you have been in business for a while, you will know how much time it takes to fill in forms, have meetings and interviews, follow up on incidents, and keep track of daily health and safety management. Often, even with meticulous filing, your documents still don’t meet compliance requirements, perhaps because these have changed in the interim or because you missed something in the fine print and have to start all over again.
This no longer needs to be the case.
When you manage your Health and Safety program entirely online with cloud-based software such as OHS online, you can seamlessly integrate your employee’s occupational health, medical records, workplace injury cases and wellness programs.
The benefits of cloud software for Health and Safety include:
- Increased employee engagement and collaboration
- Greater organizational efficiency and turnaround time
- Effective compliance – from the very first submission
- Automated regulatory reporting
- Simple and easy to use
- Reminders can be set so that no deadlines are missed and all reports are handed in on time
- Manual data entry is reduced significantly
- Employees can manage much of their information on their own after a simple login. Your health and safety department will have more time for other tasks.
- Reduced risk due to powerful medical surveillance
- Detailed record keeping of incidents with easy to follow prompts. No more forgetting to tick an important block or include a required comment.
- Automatic software updates with the latest compliance regulations
- Effortlessly complete surveys, occupational health records, and exposure and injury reports.
- All information is instantly safely stored and secured. No more tedious back-ups required.
- Communication is all automated, so no need to send confirmation emails.
- You can have multiple users online at the same time from any computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Incidents can be reported in real time and management will be notified immediately. No more lost forms and forgotten data.
- Costs are lowered because fewer Health and Safety employees are required, productivity increases, IT costs are reduced, and printing expenses are eliminated.
- With an online filing system “in the cloud” you can view the current status of your programme at any point.
- Be alerted of any upcoming audits and annual compliance requirements
- E-learning training for Health and Safety can be accessed easily with a simple login
- Monthly reports are automatically and accurately generated
- Download up-to-date templates for policies, inspections, safety operating procedures, and appointment letters.
By moving your organisation’s Health and Safety programme to the cloud, you will instantly improve your operations and increase the health and safety of the workplace. The time you will save, and subsequent spikes in productivity, will affect your company’s performance, well beyond the Health and Safety department.
Shifting your systems to an online platform is quick and easy and all training will be provided to your employees. There is no easier method to ensure you are always fully compliant and aware of any changes in the legalities.
Managing your Health and Safety programme with cloud computing makes strategic business sense and we guarantee you will never look back.
To read more about how cloud software can benefit your organisation, click here.
Read moreGeneral Blog