TERMS AND CONDITIONS - OHS ONLINE MOBILE APPLICATION
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the software application OHS Online. By using this application you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth.
- “Application” refers to the OHS Online mobile application.
- “User” refers to any person accessing any part of the application.
Use of the Application
- The OHS Online Application is comprised of information and content.
- OHS Online may, in its sole discretion, amend these terms and conditions at which time the new terms and conditions will immediately come into effect in respect of further usage.
- Use of this application is strictly at the sole risk of the user.
- Unless otherwise indicated, users are welcome to copy, download or print out any of the visible text or images for use.
- Users wishing to utilise content for commercial purposes may only do so with the prior written permission of OHS Online. Enquiries must please be emailed to email@example.com.
- You must not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or extract any element of and/or otherwise discover any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the Application.
- You must not modify, transfer, distribute, pledge, sublicense, rent, lease, or create derivative works based on the Application, including its user interfaces.
- You must not use the Application for any unlawful or illegal activity.
- You must not knowingly take any action that would cause the Application to be placed in the public domain or otherwise disclosed to the public.
- The OHS Online Application is provided free of charge to you as a member and/or employee of OHS Online.
- Data usage charges during the downloading and use of this Application remains the sole responsibility of the user.
Amendments to content and information
- OHS Online reserves the right to affect any amendment, alteration or removal of content and information in the Application. Including but not limited to features and/or functionality of the Application.
- Users acknowledge that all information supplied will be utilised by OHS Online.
- Users agree to indemnify OHS Online, its officers, employees, ISP’s, subcontractors, partners, subsidiaries and/or affiliates from any demand, action, application or proceedings, including attorneys fees and related costs made by any third party and arising out of or in connection with the users use of the Application, including but not limited to the provision of content.
- To the extent permitted by law, OHS Online does not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information or content accessed via the Application or that the Application will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components. You, the user, acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, Apple or Google does not have any warranty or other obligations in respect of the Application.
- The user hereby agrees that the law applicable to these terms and conditions of use, their interpretation and any matter or litigation in connection with or arising from them will be South African law.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- The user must ensure that their mobile device and any passwords used in relation to the device and/or the Application are kept secure.
Ownership of the Application
- You, the user, acknowledge that (i) the OHS Online Application is protected by intellectual property laws, and embodies valuable confidential and trade secret information of OHS Online and its licensor; (ii) OHS Online or its licensor retains all right, title and interest in and to the OHS Online Application; and (iii) ownership of all patent, copyright, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, shall be and remain the sole property of OHS Online or its licensor.
Term and termination
- This Agreement commences when you first use the Application and continues until terminated by either party.
- OHS Online may, on reasonable notice to you, terminate this Agreement in its discretion and cease providing the Application (or any part of it) at any time.
- The user may terminate this agreement and use of the Application at any time by contacting OHS Online via email firstname.lastname@example.org and OHS Online will respond in a reasonable time.
- All support enquiries relating to the Application should be directed to OHS Online at email@example.com.
- The user hereby acknowledges that Google and/or any other party have no obligation to provide maintenance and support services in relation to the Application.